Thursday, July 15, 2010

On the Privace Thing...

Still going private, I just need to get everybody on the list. When I look at the post I have 28 comments, but when I go in to actually get the email addresses there are only like 20. Anybody know how to fix it so I can see all the requests? If not, I may just switch it to private anyway, and before I do I'll have everyone check to see if there email was showing up. So if yours isn't on there you can give it to me again.
Hope everyone is having a fab week!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

nicoleswenson06@hotmail.com

Alli said...

allisonp017@yahoo.com

hello. said...

Hi. Is it still possible to be added to the list? If so, my email is megsapatsfan12@gmail.com...I have been following you blog for a while!

Anonymous said...

i want to be able to check out ur blog! I think you have such cute girls and i love to see your blog.