Saturday, July 10, 2010

Father's Day recap

For Father's Day this year we went to a friends house for a bbq and swimming. Brian had so much fun with the girls, and he deserved it. I'm willing to bet my life that he is the greatest Dad. I truly couldn't have asked for a better Daddy for my girls. Not only are they his pride and joy, but he loves spending every second he can with them. He's never "too tired" or "watching the game" or ever too sidetracked. He always puts his kids first and I love that about him. Thanks for being a great Dad Brian! Here's some pictures of our day.
Swimmin with Daddy:

Playin on the firetruck:

Swinging!:


Who knew gravel could be so fun? They LOVED it!

I snapped this pic of Brian walking out to the car with his girls, so cute.

No comments: