Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Random

Don't let these beautiful angelic faces fool you, 10 minutes later they were screaming, throwing things, and Teya even accidentally stole a headband from baby gap! (no worries, I took it back) I took them to the mall with me yesterday and even though they can make what should be a relaxing trip to the mall into a chaotic stressfilled afternoon... I wouldn't trade them for the world!



(don't mind the boxes, We're in the middle of moving and are picking up boxes from anywhere we can get them!)


Also this sweet girl has been so sick. I took her to instacare Saturday and we found out she had strep throat AND an ear infection! Poor baby. I took her to target to get her rx filled and bought her this little baby to help her feel better. ;) She didn't feel like looking at the camera, too busy cuddlin her baby.





And last but not least I found this adorable swimsuit for Avery at Gap yesterday. Apparently I'm the only one that loves it. When I showed Brian he said "that's just comedy". Uh serious? What's funny about it? It's adorable. And Miss Aves only kept it on a few minutes before telling me "mama I want suit off now please."






-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Brooke D said...

I love this post!! So cute!! :)