Saturday, June 19, 2010

More

Funny things Avery says:
Yesterday she heard a loud noise outside and said "What da heck?"
She was playing at the park and there was a boy there hanging upside down and she told me (loud as can be so he could hear) "He's CAZY!! He's gonna get a spanking huh?" Cazy=crazy. And no, she rarely ever gets spankings.
The other day I was unpacking boxes and cleaning. Avery she was watching Elmo. I asked for a kiss and she said "No, go peepup Mom." peepup=clean up.
She didn't want to share her drink with Teya last night and told me "She's fine. She's fine, Mom."
If Lulu does something like starts to pee or anything I have to get after her about Avery tells me "She's okay, She's okay."
Driving yesterday out of the blue she told me "Never give up! Never give up, huh Mom?"
She told Brian last week "I'm so proud of you Daddy."

1 comment:

Marcie said...

I love that you posted these things! She is so flippin cute!