

I'm SO excited for this fun month this year! I'm excited A) because now my kids can wear fun festive dresses or sweaters like they have on today B) Avery is big enough to KIND OF understand that it's a special fun time of year C) Teya is getting SO big and fun and is really interactive lately! D) I'm not spending my December pregnant like I have the past 2 years! And E) I have an excuse to blast Christmas music, watch Christmas movies and make Christmasy treats without getting crap from anybody.
I haven't done individual updates on my girls in like... forever. So here's a few random facts about them lately.
TEYA

Teya is still the happiest little baby I've ever been around. She seriously never cries unless she's really tired.
She laughs really hard at Avery whenever Avery gives her any kind of attention.
Tey LOVES me! I mean like she's obsessed, and I love it. Avery got sick of me fast and always wanted Brian or anyone else who was around that she was comfortable with. But Tey, she still wants me all the time!
When she gets sad she throws her head between her legs (when she's sitting up, so her forehead is literally on the floor) and then sits up with the.saddest.face.ever.
Tey has 2 bottom teeth and her top 2 are super close to coming in.
Teya is starting to pick up a few sign language sings that I've been working on with her. She's so smart!
She's sooo close to crawling! She tries real hard, she'll get it soon!


AVERY...

... is hilarious these days.
She'll have full on conversations with her "friends" on her cell phone. (aka any random remote control or anything that looks like it.) She'll throw her head back and laugh hysterically and tell them they're funny.
She loves DORA THE EXPLORER and ELMO!
She's obsessed with always having a blanket. She drags it around and always lays it across her lap when she's sitting down.
She's really starting to warm up to strangers better than she used to.
She'll yell "MOM! MOM!" from her crib for me to come get her out.
She can put together 4 maybe 5 word sentences lately. She copies ANYTHING you say, and I mean anything.
She pretends like she's a Mom to her babies now. And she's so sweet doing it, she'll put them in Teya's car seat then take them out and kiss them. So precious.
Her new thing is to knock over her Elmo live (doll? animal? what do you call him?) and then she'll pick him up and say "wha happened?" She'll do it like 10 times in a row and feels so kind when she picks him up and helps him.
She really likes the little Santa's that decorate the house, so I'm crossing my fingers she'll sit on Santa's lap this year. Anybody remember last year? If not CLICK HERE!




2 comments:
I totally remember Santa's lap pictures from last year! totally sucks... but made for such a funny and memorable story! hahaha!
Your girls are so cute, and so different. I can't believe how completely different they look. I too am so excited about Christmas. I love love love Christmas.
Post a Comment