Monday, December 21, 2009

Temple Lights!

Christmas time in Utah is just not complete without a trip to Temple Square to see the lights. We went last week and surprisingly we stayed warm! Granted Avery and Teya were bundled up to the extreme.
Here's some pictures!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The best part of this picture is my sister wasn't purposely being creepy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We have a busy week this week. Hopefully we'll have time to go to Christmas street to show the girls the insane lights there and then we're heading to Texas Wednesday to spend Christmas with Brian's side of the family! Wish me luck with the giant mountain of laundry I need to do... plus packing for 3 girls. I'm dreading it!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Good luck. Packing for the whole family is a nightmare. Have fun in Texas. What part of Texas does Brian's family live? We're going to be here for the Holiday as well. Our first Christmas away from family. Have fun, and Merry Christmas.

Christensen's said...

They're just outside of Dallas. Are you close?!

Alli said...

Great pictures, looks like you guys had a great time! I agree it is a great tradition!! I have to say though Christmas street was not worth it this year...or at least it wasnt when we drove past last Friday. But the guys house in Murray is for sure!!