Thursday, October 29, 2009

Gardner Village

Last weekend we went to Gardner Village for their fun Halloween festivities. I think I had the most fun looking in all the cute shops while Bri stayed outside with the girls. I'm going to have to plan a shopping trip there soon!




Avery did the little pony ride and loved it!

This might be my most favorite picture of Avery ever. She looks so big in it though!! Thank heavens she has her binky in, it keeps her looking like my baby!


Then we went to the petting zoo part. I loved it because the animals were all just out in the open and you could go around and pet them all. This one had big horns, and Avery didn't care. She kept grabbing the horns and like pushing it around. She's a bully.

Brian made Teya "ride" pretty much every animal. She was so excited, she'd stick her tongue out and kick her feet!




It was so fun!! I'm glad we left right before the big rain storm hit!

No comments: