Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tagged again!

A-Age: I'll be 23 in about 2 weeks!
B-Bed size: Our most amazingly comfortable KING bed is in storage. Boo. We're queening it for now.
C-Chore I love: probably just organizing in general. I love when stuff is where it's supposed to be.
D-Dog's name: R.I.P. Peanut!
E-Essential start to my day: Kisses from my girls and Brian. Oh and maybe a little yo gabba gabba!
F-Favorite colors: Red.
G-Gold or Silver: I'm kinda into Gold jewelry lately...
H-How many times have you been outside the USA: I think 6.
I-Instruments I play: Violin, Cello, piano... k actually none of the above. I wish I could play the piano.
J-Job title: Mama, Wife!
K-Kids: 2 so far. I'm hoping for 2 more- a boy and another girl. I've got names for that already picked out anyway. Buuut we're waiting quite awhile.
L-Living arrangements: I think we found a place!! Condo in Saratoga Springs- thanks Dave!
M-Most popular dessert at my house: yellow cake with chocolate icing.
N-Number of times I have stayed overnight at the hospital: 2= 2 babies! 4 nights total.
O-Outdoor activity I have never tried, but would like to: Rock climbing probably. Oh and white water rafting!
P-Pet peeve: where do I begin? Number 1 pet peeve? Smackers!
Q-Quote from a movie: This is a hard one.... maybe "You shut your mouth when you're talkin to me!"
R-Restaurant I could eat at everyday: Red Lobster
S-Siblings: 2 Dave and Kaddy AKA Kaitlin.
T- Time I wake up: Anywhere from like 8-10:30. It's a blessing and a curse that my kids sleep in.
U-Unknown fact about me: I can put both of my feet behind my head, still!
V-Veggies I dislike: zucchini, peas.
W-What is my dream vacation: Paris for sure. It used to be Fiji too, then me and Brian watched a true show about how the people there are cannibals.
X-Xrays I have had: None
Y-Yummy food I make: Chicken Enchiladas too Car! Also Chicken Parmesan, and Fajitas
Z-Zoo Favorite: The Gorilla's! I love em! Also the Giraffes.

K I tag: Adrie, Both Nikki Duff and Nikki Passey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you really find a place?!? Saratoga is so close to us!! YAY for us!