Saturday, September 12, 2009

Holy Moly...


Teya turned 6 months old Monday! I can't believe it! Time is flying. I feel so lucky to have Teya, she is seriously THE BEST baby. She hardly ever cries, and only when she's real hungry or really tired. She always has a huge smile for everybody with her adorable dimples! Right now she can sit up all day long, she recently had her first session in the big outside swing and loved it, she always "sings" - pretty sure she's gonna be the next Mariah Carey because she can go insanely high, she's started eating her fruits and veggies so good now... Pretty much she's just a joy to be around! Even though I can't believe it's already been 6 months, I can't remember what life was like without this sweet little nugget in our lives!!

1 comment:

Jon and Nicole said...

She is absolutely adorable!