Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My 50

I got tagged for 50 random facts about us, here goes:
1. If I could have any amazing talent, I think it would be to sing. sometimes that changes when I see someone do something amazing, but usually it's singing.
2. I have a huge crush on Justin Bieber. Yes he's 14, and yes I'm in love with him.
3. Everything about the Fall makes me deliriously happy.
4. I can't wait to wear my cute fall/winter clothes- first time in 3 years!
5. Brian finds the best music for me, and always months before I ever hear it on any radio.
6. Brian cuts up ALL his food before eating any of it. I'm way too impatient for that.
7. I am so protective of my little sister. If anybody messes with her or hurts her feelings, I'm all over it.
8. I'm actually really protective of my entire family.
9. Being married, and especially becoming a mama has changed me so much! I could be bit of brat back in the day. I have so much more compassion for people now.
10. I'm quite a germaphobe. I have to sanitize stuff everywhere we go. I have lightened up a bit though, I used to carry Clorox wipes with me and sanitize everything before Avery toughed it. Yes, even the playground.
11. I've been wanting to puree my own baby food for 18 months now, and today is the day. No really, Teya is getting fresh green beans and carrots for dinner!
12. When we were first dating, Brian told me he didn't think he could marry me because: A. I was too high maintenance B. He thought I would shop away all his money and C.... I don't remember C. It was something ridiculous though. He got to know me and realized none of that was true! If anything, I'm more frugal than him these days.
13. I once made a list of 100 things I loved about Brian. He cried when he read it, and I love when he gets emotional.
14. Avery said "fart" for the first time and then laughed today. Gramma Gigi (my mama) is so proud.
15. I'm OCD!! I can't realize something is missing and not find it. If we're on our way out the door and I realize something isn't in it's place (even if I don't need it where we're going)I HAVE to find it. I'll make Brian come help me search for hours if we have to until it's found. If I don't find it, I can't concentrate on anything else. I'm also OCD about my closet. It has to be in perfect condition and none of Brian's stuff can be touching mine. ever. K the OCD list could go on and on and on...
16. Brian is totally opposite of me with stuff like that. He always misplaces things and is always running late.
17. I hate running late. Even though these days with 2 babies I'm usually always late, I can't stand it.
18. At any given day the gas is usually empty in my car. Even when I fill it, it seems to be empty the next time I get in. I hate that.
19. I'm a chick flick junkie!
20. And I love "guy" movies almost as much as chick flicks.
21. I'm a sucker for reality tv, especially the Bachelor.
22. I love when I get sick with a cold. How weird am I?
23. I used to wish my name was Monica. Oh yeah and Breesha. haha.
24. I may not have done everything the "right" way throughout my life, but I wouldn't change it for the world!
25. When I went to visit Brian after we first met, we couldn't stand each other.
26. Brian used to dress like a gangster! haha, he wore FUBU and I'm sure chains and stuff in like 8th grade.
27. Brian doesn't watch sports. Except for what I consider as not sports- like snowboarding and skating and stuff.
28. Brian has a secret obsession with America's Best Dance Crew, it's always on when I walk into the room and I always make fun of him.
29. Brian is THE best cook in this world. He makes the most amazing meals.
30. Me and Brian have to have a fattening dessert like 3 or 4 times a week. We're getting bad with it.
31. In high school when we'd have to play those "get to know you" games at the first of the year, I'd always mess with everyone and say I was born on an airplane.
32. Me and Carlye became professional liars in high school.
33. I love getting together with my friends!
34. I'm the world's worst picker ever! I'm going to have scars everywhere when I'm an old lady.
36. I love ramen noodles.
37. I love the sun, I used to spend 8 hour days outside before the babies!
38. I have an addiction to buying perfume and shoes.
39. I thought when my parents moved me to Bluffdale from Parowan that my life was over. Turned out to be the very best thing they ever did for me!
40. I love the movie Mean Girls. And sadly, I know every line.
42. I love to read. Right now I'm reading A Thousand Splendid Suns and it's so good.
43. I love sewing on my new sewing machine, but I get nervous right before I start making something. It's still about a 50/50 shot that I'll screw up.
44. I love the Ellen Degeneres Show, oh she's my fav.
45. I kick butt at Texas Hold 'em... I beat Brian and my Dad pretty much every time.
46. Speaking of poker, Brian gambled like half of our honeymoon money away when we were in Aruba. Still so much fun though!
47. My favorite color is red! And I don't know Brian's... sad.
48. I love pier 1, it might be my most favorite store ever.
49. When I get out of the shower I have to make sure my entire body is covered in lotion. Same with Avery and Teya. No exceptions.
50. Teya smiles about 80% of the time.

Phew, that was so hard to get to 50!
K I tag Ivory & Carlye

1 comment:

Michael & Nikki said...

I can totally relate to almost all of those!! How fun.