Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Santa!

Last week we took the girls to see Santa at the mall. I was expecting it to be like last year, and the year before.... but no tears!! I usually always just take my camera and get pics but this year they wouldn't let me, so my little sister just snapped some from outside Santa's little set up. The quality is HORRIBLE! I wish I would have just paid the dang $30, but oh well! After the Santa extravaganza we even let the girls ride the train and play in the mall play place, which they've never done. They loved it, but I'm hoping Avery's amazing memory will fail her when it comes to connecting these two things to the mall... I've been lucky enough to avoid these things and hope to be able to skip the train/playground when I go to the mall from now on. Especially since the mall we usually go to doesn't have any "kid friendly" things, so I'd really be in trouble if she throws a tantrum for the train. Anyways here's a few pics of our fun day. And you're welcome for the picture quality being so awesome in the dark mall!









No comments: