Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm still alive...

But I never have time to blog or even read other blogs lately. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Ours was amazing as usual, complete with way too much food, arm wrestling, movies, snow, and shopping. I'm happy to say I've actually got a good deal of my Christmas shopping done this year already. This is a HUGE feat for me. I'm always out getting last minute things the day before Christmas Eve. I heard a few people were done shopping mid November. Seriously?! People are that on top of things? I guess good for them! I wish I was that on top of it.
Anyways, here's a few random pictures from yesterday. The girls saw Santa, and for the first time ever there were no tears! I didn't get any pics on my phone, but here are the girls playing at the little Santa staion, and riding the train at the mall. They're getting so fun these days!











Please don't mind my disgusting mess in the background of this last one... But for the last week Avery puts on her princess dress, 2 tutus, and 3 skirts all at once. Every. Day. She hasn't missed a day in about a week. I'm hoping she'll grow out of this asap. It was super cute and funny at first, but by day 4 I was sick of pulling down 6 articles of clothing every time she needs to go to the bathroom.


I know this was a random update, but it was for YOU Grandma's! I'll plug my camera in this week and get some real pictures up!


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: