Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day!

I'm so grateful for Brian and how special he made my Mother's Day this year! He put in a lot of effort to make sure I felt honored on this day.
I just want to tell my Mom and Mother-in-law Susan how much they mean to me. You are both such amazing examples to me. You're both incredible women and mothers, the rock to your families. I feel so blessed to have you both in my life!
Also I feel so blessed to be Avery and Teya's Mommy. They are my world! I couldn't ask for better kids. I couldn't imagine life without my little munchkins! I'm so grateful for the opportunity to be their Mom!! I love you girls!
And here's some pics of us playing outside. (While Teya was napping I snapped a few shots of Aves walking around, pouting!)







Teya would NOT look at the camera. This was the best I could get! Her being weirded out by the grass!

2 comments:

Lesli said...

I am glad you had a happy Mother's Day, looked like alot of fun!!

Brooke D said...

Glad you had a great Mother's Day!!! You and your girls are just SO precious!!