Monday, May 17, 2010

Meet Lulu!

Friday we finally picked up our little pug puppy! She's such a doll! I especially love her because she follows me around everywhere, she knows I'm her mama.
We named her Lulu. We had quite the ordeal picking out a name because Brian didn't want it to be too girly. So we call her Lulu and he calls her Lu or Louie. (such a guy)
Avery LOVES her as you can tell by all the pics. Teya (as you can tell by the lack of pics) doesn't quite love her just yet. She kinda just swats at her whenever she's around her, so we like to keep distance between them.
Anyways, here's a ton of pics of our little Lulu!





Brian got Avery ready for the day, in case anybody notices she looks a little homely!






3 comments:

The Ortons said...

She is so cute. I love the picture of the 3 of them sleeping & I can't believe how long Avery's hair is it's so pretty.

NoƩmi said...

Avery's eyes are gorgeous. And the puppy is cute. I am gelouse about the good and warm whether, because in here it is raining since a week, and I miss the sun.

Brooke D said...

SO cute! I love the name Lulu (or Louie). Your little girls are just beautiful!! Have a great week!!