Halloween my brother Dave, Marcie, and their kids came over and went trick or treating with us. They had so much fun this year! It was so cute watching them all go door to door together. My Dad stopped by and got attacked by all the grandkids, so cute! Brian surprised everyone with his Prince costume- Teya was so excited she kept yelling "Daddy's a Pince!" We all had a good time and now I have a love/hate relationship with all of this candy!
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Halloween!
This year Avery had her heart set on being "That Red Dress Princess" that Reese had been last year. I took her to the costume store and tried to make sure she wouldn't change her mind at the last second, but she wouldn't budge. Teya wanted to be Belle this year, and she made the cutest little Belle! And me? I went all out as Snow White. For a few weeks before Halloween if I put this wig on my kids seriously thought I was Snow White. And they would be so obedient and sweet to me! Not going to lie- there may have been a time or two that I put it on just to get them to behave.
Halloween my brother Dave, Marcie, and their kids came over and went trick or treating with us. They had so much fun this year! It was so cute watching them all go door to door together. My Dad stopped by and got attacked by all the grandkids, so cute! Brian surprised everyone with his Prince costume- Teya was so excited she kept yelling "Daddy's a Pince!" We all had a good time and now I have a love/hate relationship with all of this candy!









Halloween my brother Dave, Marcie, and their kids came over and went trick or treating with us. They had so much fun this year! It was so cute watching them all go door to door together. My Dad stopped by and got attacked by all the grandkids, so cute! Brian surprised everyone with his Prince costume- Teya was so excited she kept yelling "Daddy's a Pince!" We all had a good time and now I have a love/hate relationship with all of this candy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment