Wow, I seriously haven't blogged in so long! I am hereby vowing to be better at it. I look back at how often I blogged a year or so ago (every day) and love that I have so many memories of our daily life. I'm horrible at keeping a journal because I have no time. So this is my journal, and I've been slacking at this for a good 9 months. I have lots to catch up on. So hopefully I'll catch up and then stay caught up! Here are some random pictures of my girls being silly the other day. Lots more posts to come
We are the Christensen's. Me and Brian got married September 23rd, 2006. We added to our family when we got our dog Peanut about a month later. Then we had a beautiful little girl Avery, as shown below. And our family is still growing- We are expecting another baby girl in March. We are fairly new to the blog world but I try to keep on it as much as possible. If we know you and you read our blog let us know!
We met in 2005 when I was a senior in high school. We were friends for a really long time, and then we strapped on the old ball and chain in September of 2006.
Avery Paige
Avery was born in 2008 and is already a big sister. Her personality is getting so funny as she gets older. I could just play and laugh at the stuff she does all day. She is the greatest blessing and so much more than we ever could have imagined.
Teya Berlin
Teya was born in 2009. She is such a sweetheart and we feel so blessed that she is in our lives! We love getting to know her personality more and more everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment