Monday, November 8, 2010

This is Halloween, This is Halloween!

This year for Halloween Avery was adament on being Hello Kitty. I tried getting her to change her mind so her and Teya could be something as a pair, but she wasn't having it. So I found her a cute Hello Kitty headband and tail, and a face tattoo/sticker of a nose and whiskers. She wouldn't let me use the tattoo sticker deal, so we just drew on whiskers and a nose.
For Teya we decided she would be a pretty cute clown. The shoes kinda didn't work out since they were denim before I spray painted them, but she still thought they were pretty awesome. And the clown makeup was a nightmare to do on her, plus it smudged in 1 second.
Halloween weather was FREEZING! We seriously only went to like 12 houses and headed inside to order Pizza. But the girls just had fun dressing up and diggin in to the candy we had at the house. I didn't get any pictures of Brian, Kaitlin, or Garrett. Shame on me.... But here's papa, the girls, and 1 or 2 of me as well.
















No comments: