This big girl (on the left) used the potty 3 times today! Yep, I did just blog that. I went there. Anyways we couldn't be more proud! Now we're off to get her a "big purple Dora present!" Anything to reduce the diapers around here!
I started Mercedez, my oldest, almost 4 weeks ago and stickers and mini M&M's were a big hit. And she also watched pull-ups potty dance a million times. Hope it keeps going good. Good Luck.
We are the Christensen's. Me and Brian got married September 23rd, 2006. We added to our family when we got our dog Peanut about a month later. Then we had a beautiful little girl Avery, as shown below. And our family is still growing- We are expecting another baby girl in March. We are fairly new to the blog world but I try to keep on it as much as possible. If we know you and you read our blog let us know!
We met in 2005 when I was a senior in high school. We were friends for a really long time, and then we strapped on the old ball and chain in September of 2006.
Avery Paige
Avery was born in 2008 and is already a big sister. Her personality is getting so funny as she gets older. I could just play and laugh at the stuff she does all day. She is the greatest blessing and so much more than we ever could have imagined.
Teya Berlin
Teya was born in 2009. She is such a sweetheart and we feel so blessed that she is in our lives! We love getting to know her personality more and more everyday.
1 comment:
I started Mercedez, my oldest, almost 4 weeks ago and stickers and mini M&M's were a big hit. And she also watched pull-ups potty dance a million times. Hope it keeps going good. Good Luck.
Post a Comment