Yay, I finally got around to making a blog! This is named after Avery Paige, however I will be writing about whats going on with all of us; Rach, Brian, and Aves. Right now, me and Avery are in Utah visiting my family. (And ironically they are at Flaming Gorge for a few days.) So we are just here kinda house sitting and taking care of the dogs. We have spent the last few days swimming and just hanging out. Avery loooves the pool. She kickes her feet and just looks down at her toes in the water, its so cute. She has a few swimming suits, but gets annoyed after her suit and diaper get wet, so we have to let her get in naked! I think we're planning on going back to Seattle in a few days, but not sure yet. Brian is working hard and playing with Mr. Peanut in Seattle. We only have just over a month left! We are excited to introduce Avery to the rest of the Christensen family soon! Also, we are heading to Lake Powell on a house boat in September... Can't wait! Thats pretty much all that's going on. We'll be updating the blog with posts and pictures very often, and each month I'm going to write a letter to Avery on here so she can look back and read it when she is older. That way, both she and I will be able to remember the special little times we had, and her milestones as she grows up! Feel free to leave us comments or email us!

Here is Avery with some way too big sunglasses on at WalMart... Her hand looks all funny cause she was reaching for my camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment